Former Liverpool And Scotland Midfielder Graeme Souness Has Said He Doesnt Care If People Dont Like What He Says As A Pundit

Graeme Souness: 'I don't care if people don't like what I say'

Former Liverpool and Scotland midfielder Graeme Souness has said he doesn't care if people don't like what he says as a pundit.

Souness, who is now a pundit for Sky Sports, has often been criticized for his outspoken views.

But he has defended his right to express his opinion, even if it is not popular.

"I don't care if people don't like what I say," Souness said. "I'm not here to be popular. I'm here to give my opinion. And if people don't like it, then they can turn the channel."

Souness has been a vocal critic of the current Scotland team, and he has also said that he believes England will not win the World Cup.

His comments have not always been well received, but Souness has said that he is not afraid to speak his mind.

"I'm not going to change my opinion just because some people don't like it," Souness said. "I'm not going to say something I don't believe just to make people happy."


No comments :

Post a Comment